Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
LBS Road, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune Common Entrance Test (CET-2016), which will be conducted in May 2016. The BVDU-CET will be held on Saturday, May 07, 2016.
BVDU CET-2016 is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs for the session 2016-17.
· The candidate seeking admission to any of these programs should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2, HSC examination of any recognised board, university from any school, college situated in
years of study. India
· Candidates can obtain the application form.
· Completed application form must be accompanied by CET-2016 fee of Rs. 2,000/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to "C.E.T. Department 2nd floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune - 411 030".
· The test consists of one paper.
· The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions on Physics, Chemistry (50 each) and 100 questions on Biology.
· The duration of the test is of 3 hours.
Last date for application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Date of CET-2016: Saturday, May 07, 2016.To know more Information about entrance please click here