Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Loni-413736, Tal-Rahata, Dist-Ahmednagar (M.S.)
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmednagar PIMS-All
Common Entrance Test-UG (PIMS-AICET-UG)-2016, which will be conducted in May
2016. The PIMS-AICET-UG will be held on Saturday, May 07, 2016. PIMS-AICET-UG is
conducted for taking to admission to 4½ years & 1 year internship Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
(MBBS) and 4 years & 1 year internship Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs in its constituent
colleges for the year 2016. India
· Candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated below:
· The higher, senior secondary examination or the Indian school certificate examination which is equivalent to (10+2) higher, senior secondary examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course. Or
· The intermediate, pre-degree examination in Science of an Indian university, board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ,Bio-Technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as compulsory subject. Or
· The pre-professional, pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology & English after passing either the higher secondary examination or pre university or an equivalent examination.
Application Procedure for PIMS-AICET-UG 2016:
· Candidates can apply to university programs using any of the following 3 options:
· Option 1: Candidates can download the application form.
· Option 2: The prospectus can be purchased from university admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of Rs. 500/- (for by post add Rs.200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
· Option 3: The prospectus is available at selected places in Mumbai, Pune,
Nashik, Chandigarh, Hyderabad,
Kochi & . Delhi
Paper Pattern for PIMS-AICET-UG 2016:
· There will be one question paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 50 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
· Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
· Scratching, overwriting, tick-marking and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded.
Last date for submission of application form: Friday, April 01, 2016.
Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-: Thursday, April 07, 2016.
Dispatch of hall tickets: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 to Saturday, April 09, 2016.
Date of PIMS-AICET-UG: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here